I provide two types of licensing: Personal Use and Commercial Use.
No image is available for resale as prints or digital files.
The Personal Use License
This license is assigned to a full sized image.
The following are ‘Permitted Uses’ of fine art images/media purchased from me:
- printing one full size print to hang on your wall or to give as a gift
- decorative background on a personal computer or mobile device;
- online or electronic publications, including web pages, blogs, ebooks and videos, limited size to a full page per media file where un-edited.
- for use within another artwork, example: collage work
The Commercial Use License
The Commercial Use license expands on the Personal Use license in the following ways:
- may be used for book and cd/music covers
- invitations, advertising and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards up to 20,000 number of prints;
- entertainment applications, such as magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, and video, broadcast, theatrical, or film presentations up to one print per digital file bought;
- in themes, skins and other electronic software where the software is meant for resale.
The Fine Art Full Image Use License (applies to LAGTIME)
The Fine Art Full Image Use license is meant for collectors:
- Limited edition of three images available. Image will be set to NFS after sale of the edition.
- Keep the digital image for your digital collection.
- Make one paper print for your own print collection or as a gift.
- Purchase of the digital file is outside of the limited print edition made by the artist. The artist reserves the right to create a limited edition print series of each image. A series of five will include two Artist Proofs and three Artist Prints.
Both our Personal Use and Commercial Use licenses permit you to use the purchased media in one project only. For use in multiple projects, additional licenses may be required. An exception to this rule is if an image is used in an editorial capacity with a duplicate article both in print and online; one license permits you to use the same image in both mediums.
- install and use the IMAGE in more than one location or post a copy of the IMAGE on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the IMAGE or the rights granted under these terms;
- use any of the Stock Media as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo;
- use IMAGE identified as “Personal Use”, for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising use. For clarification, in this Agreement “Editorial Use Only” of IMAGE means use relating to events that are newsworthy or of general interest and expressly excludes any advertorial sections (i.e. sections or supplements featuring brand and/or product names or sections or supplements in relation to which you receive a fee from a third-party advertiser or sponsor);
- remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the IMAGE
- use the IMAGE in a fashion that is considered by us or under applicable law to be pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Stock Media into disrepute;
- use the IMAGE in a way that places any person depicted in the IMAGE in a bad light or in a way that they may find offensive – this includes, but is not limited to, the use of images: a) in pornography, “adult videos” or the like; b) in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services; and c) uses that are defamatory, or contain otherwise unlawful, offensive or immoral content. You may not use IMAGE containing the likeness of a person if such use implies that the model engages in any immoral or illegal activity or suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition;
- use IMAGE in a manner that competes with our business including, but not limited to, displaying IMAGE in any format (including thumbnails) for download or Export on a website or offering IMAGE for sale;
- use the IMAGE for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to the IMAGE or in audio/visual production credits: ‘© Kimberly Kradel’;
- incorporate the IMAGE in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the Stock Media or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Stock Media as an electronic file;
- to the extent that source code is contained within the IMAGE, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
- se or display the IMAGE in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, Exported or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement; or
- use or display IMAGE in such a manner that gives the impression that the Stock Media were created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of the Stock Media.
Please note that by purchasing a license to use the IMAGE on this site from us, you acknowledge that no transfer of copyright exists, and you are purchasing a license to use the IMAGE as per the terms set out in this agreement.
For any uses not listed here, or for questions regarding our licensing please contact us.